I'm a designer, coder, and painter from India. Through my career I have worn many hats - a front-end developer, a product manager, and now a product designer. My versatility in skill-sets gives me a great perspective when it comes to product thinking and problem solving.
In December 2021, I moved to Berlin with my wife.
I did my graduation in Computer Engineering, and over time moved to crafting User Experience Design.
I also create generative art using p5JS, and paint postcards from places that I travel to.
- I was a Product Manager at Practo from 2015-2017. Here I built a product to help patients to find the right hospital for their treatments (Read more). I also helped scale up the Practo Tab product - a tablet device that helps doctors register patients and manage billing.
- I was a Senior Product Manager at GOQii from 2017-2020. Here I designed and launched GOQii Play - A platform for live online health and fitness classes and scaled it up to over 50K daily active users.
- I was a Lead UX Designer at Byju Future School from 2020-2022. Here I designed a digital in-class and post class experience for 6-14 year old students to learn how to code.
Other interesting things
- In 2015, taught Maths and English with the Akaksha Foundation in Mumbai.
- Exhibited my artwork (zines) in 2017 with Bombay Underground.
- Exhibited my artwork (zines) in 2019 with Gaysi Family .
- In 2018, I made an editoral illustration for Verve Magazine
- Taught UX design to students to help them build better apps at Byjus Future School (Teaching UX Design to Kids).
- Learned to surf in Goa from September 2020 to January 2021.
- I’ve completed 3 Olympic Distance Triathalon, and I’m currently training for a Half Ironman Triathalon.
- I’ve done three 10-day Vipassana silent retreats and meditation is a big part of my life.